Stronger Communities Programme – Now Open for Expressions of Interest
The Stronger Communities Programme encourages and supports participation in local projects. It is designed to support communities and aid recovery from the current economic crisis.
If you are a small business owner or community group operating in the electorate of Fowler you are eligible to apply for a grant of between $2,500 and $20,000.
- Projects that meet the Stronger Communities Grant criteria include:
- Small capital works
- Upgrades, construction and fit-out of community spaces
- Purchase and installation of equipment, including ICT hardware and associated operating software and initial user licences
- Bike paths, streetscapes and skate parks
- Sporting facilities upgrades
- Purchase of equipment for local State Emergency Service and rural fire brigades
- Upgrade for facilities that provide disabled access
- Purchase of vehicles or trailers for community transport/services
- Park furniture upgrade or installation
- Eligible organisations can apply for up to 100% of project costs, while local governing bodies can apply for up to 50% of project costs.
Applications close on March 17th, 2023.
Before applying, please read the guidelines here:
If you would like to apply for a Stronger Communities Grant, please fill in the below Expression of Interest: