Expressions of interest are now open for the 2022-2023 Volunteer Grants program in Fowler!
Under the Volunteer Grants program, non-profit organisations which have 40% or more volunteer staff can receive Federal grants between $1,000 and $5,000.
- A Volunteer Grant is for supporting the volunteers in your group – it could be used to fund:
- Small equipment that will assist the volunteers in their role
- Transport costs of volunteers with disability
- Fuel costs incurred by volunteers
- Training for volunteers
- Background screening checks of volunteers
- Promotion of volunteering opportunities
- Adapting practices to support volunteers’ safety in the current pandemic environment
Any eligible organisation in Fowler can submit an expression of interest to my office – that is if your organisation is based in: Abbotsbury, Bonnyrigg, Bossley Park, Cabramatta, Canley Heights, Canley Vale, Carramar, Fairfield East, Chipping Norton, Edensor Park, Greenfield Park, Liverpool CBD and surrounds, Mount Pritchard, Prairiewood, St Johns Park, Wakeley and Warwick Farm
To apply, please complete an expression of interest form by no later than 5pm 20th September 2022 – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9726 3988 to request a form.
Please read the grant opportunity guidelines before applying – contact our office for a copy.